Facebook adjusts their ads to a specific user specifically by having an analysis. Through that analysis, the user-specific ads can be delivered to the user more effectively. In addition, it will give users a better experience.
By improving Ad Relevance, you might not only ensure your ads will appear to the right people, but will also make the most of your Facebook advertising budget.
What Determines Facebook Ad Relevance?
Facebook Ads can’t be improved if you don’t know where the relevancy of any Facebook Ad is figured came from. With all these different factors, you also need to know who that determine the ‘relevancy.’
- Performance:In Facebook, the primary concern of marketers is the relevance of the advertisement to a specific zone. Based on the ad inventory, Facebook shows certain daily to weekly comparative metrics such as clicks and video views so as to better evaluate whether the given advertisement is relevant to the targeted group.
- Content:Facebook will now look at the keywords included within an ad and the alignment with to determine how relevant they are.
- User Feedback:Recipients looking to use the app will only get to read about the most positive ads that marketers want them to see. Readers will be encouraged to give feedback on the ads that they have interacted with. If the ads are not up to their standard, readers will be asked to leave comments on their reviews with a drop in their relevance score.
How To Optimise Your Facebook Ad Relevance?
1) Understanding Your Audience
In any marketing plan, knowing who you are targeting should always be the starting point. Therefore, that is why it pays to make the most out of Facebook’s advertising targeting options by using online demographics interfaces and tools to reach the people that you are targeting. If you want to do this the easiest way thing is to create buyer personas for important audience of your target market and message for their needs.
2) Target Relevant Users
As discussed above, the easiest way to increase the relevance of your ads is by targeting ads to closely matched segments. Similarly, by excluding broad regions or potentially irrelevant audiences or pre-identified audiences, you can effectively save lots of online marketing budget. Relatedly, you can also use lookalike audiences to broaden your reach and increase the level of your targeting using a discounted key audience.
3) Excluding Users
If your users have already converted on to your site, they will certainly avoid ads and will not click on them again, compared to trying to make new conversions. Unless you can target people who are likely to convert again (i.e. comparing your new customers with those who already use your product), it does not make sense to show ads to them anymore.
4) Implement CTAs
To improve your engagement score, you will have to tell the user what he can gain from clicking your ad. It could be “Cash”, or “Information”, or “Checks”. Regardless, this knows while they click on your ad they are making a choice, based on what you tell them will happen if they do click the link.
5) Establish Value & Urgency
A compelling ad campaign is more effective when you include effective copy such as ‘Sign Up to Get Your Offer Now’ with competition over limited quantities and fixed time limits. Generally speaking, these words should be written in your ad copy using the phrase that makes the reader want to act right now.
These are just some of Facebook ads’ advantages you can use. Get in touch with Finsbury Media, leading London Facebook Ads agency for more details. We can handle all aspects of your Facebook marketing, be it on Facebook “Audience” deliver better results.