Finsbury Media SEO
IMPORTANT: THESE ARE THE PRODUCT TERMS (THESE “FINSBURY MEDIA SEO TERMS”) PERTAINING TO FINSBURY MEDIA’S (“FINSBURY MEDIA” OR “WE”) FINSBURY MEDIA SEO PRODUCT. THESE FINSBURY MEDIA SEO TERMS ARE REFERRED TO IN THE ADVERTISING SERVICES TERMS AND CONDITIONS (THE “ADVERTISING TERMS”) AND ARE INCORPORATED THEREIN.
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY. YOUR EXECUTION OF AN ORDER FORM FOR ADVERTISING SERVICES WHICH INCLUDES THIS PRODUCT CONSTITUTES YOUR AGEEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE ADVERTISING TERMS.
IN THE EVENT OF A CONFLICT BETWEEN THESE FINSBURY MEDIA SEO TERMS AND THE MARKETING TERMS AND/OR BOOKING FORM, THE FINSBURY MEDIA SEO TERMS SHALL CONTROL.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THESE PRODUCT TERMS AND/OR THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROCEDURE SET OUT IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH OF THE ADVERTISING TERMS.
Terms not defined herein shall have the meaning set forth in the Advertising Terms.
EARLY TERMINATION PENALTY
Should a client cancel any service (as listed on contract) and has not completed the agreed length as per the contract (Agreement length) a penalty charge will be applied for early termination – the penalty charge will consist of all fees including budgets (PPC and social media advertising) and is payable within 7 days.
Details of the Services
1. Finsbury Media SEO is Finsbury Media’s search engine optimization service which helps to improve the organic search engine rankings of Advertiser’s websites on search engines.
2. Finsbury Media SEO comprises of three elements being
a. Optimisation of website visibility with search engines through link building techniques aimed at utilizing top converting long tail and geo-specific Keywords derived from one or more relevant Finsbury Search campaigns of Advertiser and website analysis. For the avoidance of doubt, there is no focus on generic Keywords.
b. Claiming listings on behalf of the Advertiser on local and national online directories and content sites like local newspaper websites and claiming Google Plus Local listings through an automated set up (see also further below), and
c. Customized reporting on SEO progress.
In case of a continuation of Finsbury Media SEO after the initial term, the services contain also maintaining and updating the links, rankings and listings done during the previous term. When providing the Finsbury MediaS EO services, Finsbury Media may make use of third party subcontractors.
2. Contract Term and Fee
1. Finsbury Media SEO is offered only as a package offering all three elements of the services as described above and only for contract terms of 6 or 12 months. The claiming of listings on online directories will, due to the automated set up, be provided for a period of 12 months, this is included in the fees.
2. For purchasing Finsbury MediaSEO a fully completed and duly executed Booking Form is required. The term of the Finsbury Media SEO services is determined in the Booking Form and ends automatically after expiry of the term. It is not possible to terminate the services earlier without the automatic forfeiture of the total fees as set out below for the remaining term. Any renewal or continuation of Finsbury Media SEO after expiry of a term requires a written confirmation of Advertiser through a (renewal) Booking Form.
3. Upon termination of the Finsbury Media SEO services, Finsbury Media will cease all services and the reports will be no longer available to the Advertiser.
4. Finsbury Media applies a fixed monthly fee for the Finsbury MediaSEO services based on a 6 months term. The amount of the fee is determined in the Booking Form. The fee is payable on a monthly basis before the start of each month.
1. Advertiser authorizes Finsbury Media to monitor the internet for mentions of Advertiser’s business and to provide reports on this. However Advertiser acknowledges and agrees that Finsbury Media cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of its monitoring and reporting services.
2. During the term of the Finsbury Media SEO services the below reporting shall be provided:
a. a onetime Website Review Report which includes on-site recommendations to optimise Advertiser’s website. Finsbury Media SEO does not require Finsbury Media to make changes to the website, it is to the discretion of the Advertiser to implement any recommendations or to instruct its webmaster to do so
b. SEO Marketing Report on a quarterly basis including keyword ranking information, link growth, link placement and successfully claimed business listings on online directories, and
c. Final SEO Marketing Report on a quarterly basis including URL’s to links, PageRanks of websites and targeted Keywords and login credentials (to the extent applicable) for successfully claimed business listings on online directories.
4. Advertiser’s Obligations and Acknowledgements
1. Finsbury Media will use reasonable endeavours to provide the services provided herein, subject to the provisions set out in Section 3.1 above and Sections 4.2 to 4.8 below.
2. Advertiser understands and hereby authorizes Finsbury Media to post content relevant to Finsbury Media SEO services on any third party sites and to enter into on its behalf relationships with third party sites. By authorizing Finsbury Media to establish relationships on the Advertiser’s behalf with third party sites, Advertiser agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions applicable to such third party sites. Any activity that Finsbury Media engages in on Advertiser’s behalf, together with any information that Advertiser submits or that Finsbury Media submits on Advertiser’s behalf to such third party sites will be subject to the terms and conditions, governing such third party sites.
3. Advertiser understands and acknowledges that the quality of Advertiser’s website from a search engine optimisation perspective will impact the results of Finsbury Media SEO. It is very well possible that a website is good enough for Finsbury Search or any other of Finsbury Media’s products or services but that adjustments are recommended for Finsbury Media SEO. It is Advertiser’s responsibility to amend, update and maintain the relevant websites in a consistent manner and to inform Finsbury Media of any changes to the website in advance as any changes may impact the search engine optimisation results.
4. In order to start and set up Finsbury MediaSEO the URL of the relevant websites, the field of business of Advertiser, registered business address, name under which Advertiser is doing business, business contact details and a maximum of 5 top converting key words is required and to be submitted into the Platform. It is Advertiser’s responsibility to provide Finsbury Media with up to date and accurate data and to inform Finsbury Media of any changes in such data.
5. When claiming Google Plus local pages, Google requires a verification usually through a phone or postcard verification. After verification, Advertiser will receive a specific code to complete the process. It is Advertiser’s responsibility to complete this verification process and to provide Finsbury Media with the pin code for the relevant site in order to finalize the claiming process. The verification takes in general approx. 4 to 6 weeks. If an existing Google Plus Pages shows a status of owner verified, Finsbury Media cannot claim the listing on behalf of the Advertiser and optimization is not traceable through the Finsbury Media SEO services.
6. If multiple existing listings in online directories are found in relation to the Advertiser, Finsbury Media cannot amend or adjust such listings, unless the Advertiser provides Finsbury Media with login credentials for amendment or adjustment for optimization purposes. Also certain directories will verify the identity and contact details of the Advertiser before allowing a listing, usually through phone call verification. It is Advertiser’s responsibility to respond to and to complete such verification requests.
7. Advertiser understands that due to the local focus of Finsbury Media SEO, the services are focused on the English language directories, websites and listings relevant for the UK market.
8. Due to the nature of the world wide web, organic search and the Finsbury Media SEO services, Advertiser understands and acknowledges that it takes a period of time to see any effects of Finsbury MediaSEO and it is not possible to provide any guarantees or promises on the time needed to see results or the effects of Finsbury Media SEO, nor is there any guarantee or promise as to achieving or maintaining the top of search engine rankings. In some cases the impact is not even noticeable after the Finsbury Media services have ended. In addition, Advertiser understands and acknowledges that Finsbury Media cannot provide any promises or guarantees on listing and maintaining such listing in any online directories.